Sitters4U has a new immediate position with our family client in Melrose North, Johannesburg.
The client is seeking a mature professional nanny (UK equivalent) who is a non smoker and has at least 3 years of experience working with children aged from 1 to 5 years old. Should have experience or feel confident in managing separation anxiety. The candidate would be expected to institute a learning programme with the children focusing on fine and gross motor development for the youngest and preschool preparation for the older child. The hours required are Monday to Friday from 07h30 to 13h00, to care for 2 children age 1 and 3 years old. A certificate in ECD or other childcare related tertiary education will be advantageous.
The salary offered is R 10000 a month.
Please note to apply you must meet Sitters4U’s minimum requirements for listing.
This means you:
- must have at least 1 years professional childcare experience with contactable references, other than friends or family.
- you must have your own childsafe vehicle and valid SA driving license.
- You must have completed matric
- If you have not completed first aid, you will need to complete a course within 3 months of being approved for listing
- You must have a criminal clearance.
- We prefer candidates with a tertiary education related to childcare.
If you meet our requirements and the requirements for this role and would like to apply. Send your latest full CV with reference contact details in word doc format to sitters@Sitters4u.co.za and the heading MEL1