Broccoli, Mushroom and Peanut Noodle Stirfry
- Prep/ Cooking Time: 10 minutes/10 minutes
- Servings: makes 4 servings
- Storage: Eat immediately or up to 1 to 2 days
- Equipment: small bowl, whisk, large skillet pan, pot
- 1 packet rice noodles
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 green onions cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 stalks celery chopped
- 1/3 cup peanut butter or sunflower butter
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup organic soy sauce
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, orange juice, soy sauce and red pepper flakes and set aside.
- In a large skillet pan, sauté the carrots, mushrooms, celery, broccoli and onions until they start to soften. About 5-7 minutes. Add the sauce and sauté for another few minutes.
- Then add the noodles and saute until everything is nicely incorporated.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
For more great articles and tips, please subscribe to receive our latest articles or join our new Facebook group. Got a childcare related question? Drop us a line at sitters (@) sitters4u.co.za or visit our website: www.sitters4u.co.za