Indi Curry and Coconut Rice
- Prep/ Cooking Time: 10 minutes/25 minutes
- Servings: makes 4 servings
- Storage: Eat immediately
- Equipment: 2 frying pans, chopping board
- 1 onion chopped and diced
- 1 green and 1 red pepper chopped and diced
- 200g spinach
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 carrots sliced and diced
- 1 drained tin of chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tin of peas (whole protein!)
- cinnamon sticks
- brown rice
- coconut milk
- Saute the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the green peppers.
- Add the chickpeas, peas, carrots, spinach, vegetable broth, curry powder, cinnamon and bay leaf. Allow to cook until soft.
- Prepare the rice. Once cooked add the coconut milk and simmer until absorbed.
- Serve topped with coriander.
For more great articles and tips, please subscribe to receive our latest articles or join our new Facebook group. Got a childcare related question? Drop us a line at sitters (@) sitters4u.co.za or visit our website: www.sitters4u.co.za