Sitters4U is looking for Au pairs in Johannesburg and Pretoria! We have numerous live out jobs available with new positions becoming constantly available! Being an au pair is like becoming a part of a families life. Most clients require someone to take over their duties as the primary provider while they are away or at work. The range of duties of being an au pair( although not all are usually required by clients) are listed below:
- You must be able to take sole charge and/or assist parents in the care of their infants.
- You should ensure that the parent/s should at all times know where the children are and what they are doing.
- You would need to give the parents regular feedback on the activities and happenings taking place on a daily or weekly basis.
- You must try to cater for the child’s developmental and emotional needs.
- During your working hours do anything that is required around the children from preparing meals and bath time too taking them on outings and helping with homework.
- You may run shopping and other errands for the household, preparing dinner for the children and home organisation.
- You may live in or live out.
- You may provide transport for the children when required.
- You will need first aid knowledge in order to assist and deal with medical crisis.
Did you know that as an au pair, you can earn between R 3000 -R 8000 part time (depending on duties/your qualifications and the needs of the client) and R 6000- R 14000 p/m full time?
We also provide tutors, drivers and home schooling teacher placements. So if you have a car, drivers license and relevant qualifications and experience (other than friends or family) please fill in an application form by clicking this link: http://www.sitters4u.co.za/article/how-to-apply-for-childcare-positions_500 and sending the following documents via email to email@example.com:
- Your full CV
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your Drivers License
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate
- Your written references (It is beneficial but not a necessity to have written references as we do contact all references provided directly.)
- SETA approved first aid course certificate (level 1 minimum) or proof of payment for a course you will be doing (click here to see the course
- Any other valid child care certificates
- A recent colour photo of yourself
For more great articles and tips, please subscribe to receive our latest articles or join our new Facebook group. Got a childcare related question? Drop us a line at sitters (@) sitters4u.co.za or visit our website: www.sitters4u.co.za