- Prep/ Cooking Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Servings: makes 4 servings (use more bananas to increase your servings)
- Storage: Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Equipment: baking tray, mixing bowl, paper towels
- 8 bananas
- lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 100° C.
- Peel the bananas and slice thinly.
- Coat your cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Place the bananas in the freezer until frozen.
- Pour a little lemon juice into a bowl.
- Dip the banana slices into the juice before placing them on the baking tray.
- Don’t crowd the slices — arrange them in a single layer.
- Bake for 2 hours.
- Flip the slices and bake for another 2 hours.
- Remove once the slices are brown and crispy
- Place the banana chips on paper towels. Let them cool completely.
- Dip or soak the chips in honey for a sweet snack.
For more great articles and tips, please subscribe to receive our latest articles or join our new Facebook group. Got a childcare related question? Drop us a line at sitters (@) sitters4u.co.za or visit our website: www.sitters4u.co.za