- Prep/ Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: makes 24 muffins
- Storage: Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Equipment: 2 x mini muffin pans, fork,egg whisk, 2 mixing bowls, mixer, wooden spoon.
- 1 1/4 cups self-raising flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 60g butter, melted, cooled slightly
- 75 g shaved ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Line two 12 x 1 1/2-tablespoon capacity mini muffin pans with foil or paper cases
- Sift flour into a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre.
- Using a fork, whisk egg and milk in a bowl.
- Add to flour with butter.
- Using a spatula or metal spoon, fold together until just combined.
- Add ham and cheese.
- Fold through until combined.
- Spoon mixture into cases.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Store in an airtight container.
For more great articles and tips, please subscribe to receive our latest articles or join our new Facebook group. Got a childcare related question? Drop us a line at sitters (@) sitters4u.co.za or visit our website: www.sitters4u.co.za