- Prep/ Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
- Storage: Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Equipment: Cookie rack, medium pot, chopping board
- 8 apples
- 500ml apple juice
- cinnamon stick or cinnamon
- Preheat oven at 180˚C.First boil apple juice with either a cinnamon stick or cinnamon.
- Slice the apples as thinly as possible.
- Boil the apples in the apple juice till they become transparent.
- Remove the apple slices from the boiling juice, and pat dry.
Place these on a cooling rack and place the entire rack in the oven at 250 ˚C.
Bake the chips until they are dry and slightly browned.
For more great articles and tips, please subscribe to receive our latest articles or join our new Facebook group. Got a childcare related question? Drop us a line at sitters (@) sitters4u.co.za or visit our website: www.sitters4u.co.za