- Prep Time: 10 to 15 minutes
- Servings: makes 2 servings
- Storage: Keep up to 3 days in an airtight container
- Equipment: Biscuit cutters, large baking tray, zip lock bags
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp light olive oil or cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- handful of grated parmesan
- Preheat the over at 200˚C
- Lightly brush or spray the tortillas with oil
- Cut each one into 8-10 wedges (try shaped biscuit cutters for little kids)
- Arrange on a large baking tray,
- Sprinkle with herbs and parmesan
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Pack in ziplock bags and send to school with carrots, cucumber sticks and an avo or other dip.
For more great articles and tips, please subscribe to receive our latest articles or join our new Facebook group. Got a childcare related question? Drop us a line at sitters (@) sitters4u.co.za or visit our website: www.sitters4u.co.za