ChildCareSA and Miss Happ clothing are giving away 2 accessory hampers. All of our listed staff have been automatically entered into the draw but if you are looking to increase your chances of winning, or if you are not one of our staff but would like to enter;
How to enter:
- You can enter by referring a friend on the ChildCareSA website: click here to see the prizes up for grabs
- You can ‘like’ the Miss Happ Facebook page and write on the wall; ‘I entered on http://www.childcaresa.com to win one of two hampers from Miss Happ.’
- Follow ChildCareSA and MissHapp on twitter and @mention both ChildCareSA and MissHappSA in the same tweet.
What is Miss Happ all about?
With a passion and total fascination for the music and fashion of the 50’s era, Miss Happ presents a modern wearable rockabilly fashion line for a lady who enjoys a unique sense of style. A fashion designer by trade, owner Mandy Bronner, has been involved in the fashion industry for almost 16 years. She worked in the commercial fashion industry for 13 years, before starting up her own business in 2008. Today, she runs a small graphic and fashion design business, Red Hot Blue Design Concepts as well as Miss Happ. The accessories are all hand made by Mandy herself and the clothing is made in her studio in Milnerton, Cape Town.
- Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/MissHapp
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MissHappSA
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/MissHappSA
- Blog: www.misshapp.blogspot.com
- Website: www.misshapp.co.za
- South African online store: www.khayali.co.za/miss-happ